California Guitar Trio Facebook page. Become a fan!

California Guitar Trio on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 25, 2009

    Day off in Austin


    CGT, Tyler and Bruce Stofft at FlipHappy Crepes.

    After the 14 hour drive from Birmingham to Austin, we are enjoying a day off here in one of my favorite cities on the planet. Beautiful weather, great restaurants and very cool people! Maria's Taco Express and Alamo's Draft House were yesterday; Jo's coffee, Fliphappy Crepes, and Opal Divine today. Fliphappy Crepes is amazing. I've had some excellent crepes before in Paris and Quebec, but I have to say that the Cuban Crepe at FlipHappy Crepes is the best savory crepe I've ever had. And the whipped peanut butter crepe with dark chocolate sauce, bananas and almonds....Wow!!!!!


    --------------------------------------------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    CGT Tour Schedule


    View the complete California Guitar Trio tour schedule

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    Guitarist with the California Guitar Trio

    Face Book