California Guitar Trio Facebook page. Become a fan!

California Guitar Trio on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    Snow...and getting ready for the tour





    It has been snowing here in Utah for the past 2 days. I leave on Monday for Atlanta to meet up with Bert and Hideyo and Tyler. We will rehearse for a couple days at our friends Mark and Christine's house and the first show is on the 19th in the southern part of Georgia in a town called Ocilla.

    I've been very busy getting ready for the tour. I've still got about a million things to do before I leave on Monday, but I'm making good progress. Most all the hotels for the tour are now booked. And I have been in touch with several of the concert promoters advancing the upcoming shows. In addition to all the CGT business stuff, I have been getting some good guitar practice in too. Working on both old and new music. The old music is a piece of Beethoven that the CGT used to play, but has not played in almost 10 years. And the new music is the new CGT original pieces that we continue to work on for a new CGT CD that we hope to begin recording sometime this summer.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    CGT Tour Schedule


    View the complete California Guitar Trio tour schedule

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    Guitarist with the California Guitar Trio

    Face Book